CorelDRAW Graphics Suite is a graphic design software created by publisher Corel Corporation.
CorelDraw Graphics Suite Summary
Corel has been one of the leading graphic design software companies ever since it first entered the scene nearing the end of the 1980s. First released in 1989, CorelDRAW has since become a staple in the computer graphics industry. CorelDRAW has managed to stay in the game with its innovative features, constant upgrades, and its widespread popularity. The CorelDRAW Graphics Suite is currently one of the most robust software suites available for graphic design. In this article, you will learn more about the features of CorelDRAW Graphics Suite and why you may just want to grab a copy for yourself or your office.
Components of the CorelDRAW Graphics Suite
* CorelDRAW - Of course, the marquee star of the suite is CorelDRAW, which gives you access to a bevy of features for illustration, page layout, and formatting.
* Corel PHOTO-PAINT - What would a graphics production suite be without an image-editing program? PHOTO-PAINT is a professional image-editing software that can help you incorporate, edit, and create the perfect images.
* Corel PowerTRACE - This is a file conversion tool for switching between vector and bitmap files.
* Core CAPTURE - Get all of the screenshots you need, plus all the tools for managing them well.
* Corel CONNECT - Core CONNECT is a search tool for finding your digital files on your PC, as well as for searching images on iStockPhoto, Fotolia, Flickr, and other similar websites.
* CorelDRAW ConceptShare - This is the perfect platform for interacting with your colleagues, friends, clients, boss, or anyone else whom you need to interact with.
* Other features in CorelDRAW Graphics Suite - Aside from the components listed above, you also get access to a number of other features, such as support for a range of third party applications, a huge collection of content that includes fonts and templates and digital images, complete documentation, and a DVD with 2 hours worth of training videos.
Coreldraw Graphics Suite System requirements and installation
In order to install and run CorelDRAW Graphics Suite, your computer will have to meet the minimum system requirements:
- 32-bit or 64-bit edition of Microsoft Windows 7, Vista, or XP
- Intel Pentium 4 processor, AMD Athlon 64 processor, or AMD Opteron processor
- 1GB of RAM and 750MB of hard disk space (complete installation of all features and content may require up to 6GB of hard disk space)
Installation of the product is simple and straightforward, offering you customization options for which components you would like to install on your PC.
Coreldraw Graphics Suite Overall impression
Overall, CoreDRAW Graphics Suite is an incredibly versatile, easy-to-use, and comprehensive graphics design suite. Some professionals, however, may find that this software is lacking, considering that the Graphics Suite is primarily geared toward freelancers, hobbyists, fashion designers, and other people who want a product that is easy to learn and utilize right from the get-go. Another great thing about the CorelDRAW Graphics Suite is that it is one of the best bang-for-your-buck deals in the market today. If you are looking for a comprehensive graphic design suite that doesn't take an expert to use, then this is the perfect product for you.