Wordperfect Office is an Office Software for Windows by publisher Corel Corporation.
Wordperfect Office Review
Corel is well-known for its impressive array of products for graphic design, but what some people are unaware of is that Corel makes a wide range of software for all aspects of PC productivity. One such piece of software is WordPerfect Office, an office suite that gives you access to just about every tool that you need for office productivity. With WordPerfect Office, you can handle word processing, presentation projects, spreadsheets, and email work. Some of the great things about WordPerfect Office include its compatibility and file support, use of Internet services, and the fact that it can rival just about any other office productivity suite in the market. Read on to learn more about Corel's WordPerfect Office.
Features of WordPerfect Office
* Integration of web services - This innovative feature allows you to keep your documents up-to-date with the latest information from the Internet.
* Mozilla Thunderbird integration - The Mozilla Thunderbird email client is integrated into WordPerfect, allowing you to access, edit, and manage your calendar details, contact details, email accounts, and you can even pull email from other email providers.
* Nuance PaperPort - With Nuance PaperPort, you can organize, search, share, and scan documents and photos on the fly, integrating them into your documents as needed.
* PDF tools - This office suite also gives you out-of-the-box PDF tools for creating, editing, sharing, and managing your PDF files.
* Support for Microsoft SharePoint - WordPerfect also allows you to make use of Microsoft's SharePoint Server, giving you the ability to quickly and seamlessly share content, interact with others, and collaborate on projects through the Internet.
* Other features of WordPerfect Office - Some of the other features that come with this office suite include Microsoft Office compatibility, support for over 60 file formats, online support and services, metadata support, PerfectExpert built-in helper, customizable workspaces, document formatting settings and styles, a reference center, and more.
Wordperfect Office System requirements and installation
To make sure that your computer will be able to install and run WordPerfect Office, your system will have to meet these system requirements:
- 32-bit or 64-bit version of Windows 7, Vista, or XP
- 660MB of hard disk space (larger for extra components)
- 256MB of RAM
- 466 MHz processor
When installing this office suite, all you have to do is input your settings (if you want a customized installation), enter your product key, and let the installation run through its course. Keep in mind that if you run more than one office suite, you may have to fix your file association settings to fit your preferences.
Wordperfect Office Overall impression
Corel WordPerfect Office is a strong contender and a worthy alternative to Microsoft Office, which has been at the top of the office productivity software industry for quite some time. What makes WordPerfect Office so good is that Corel paid attention to the small details that count most when it comes to office productivity. Features like Internet integration, file format support, and Web features all help to make WordPerfect a good software suite. Still, WordPerfect Office doesn't really do anything out of the norm, so it all comes down to your preferences and your needs.